Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Splish Splash

Lily likes her bath. I have tried about every possible method for bathing a baby. I've gone through 2 baby bath tubs (first without a incline, second with an incline), bathroom sink, kitchen sink, and last I purchased a ring thing that suctions to the sink/tub. I keep changing because nothing has satisfied me...until now!

It's a laundry basket! It's perfect! A co worker told me about it. I do put a sponge thing in the bottom that prevents her from moving around. It also keeps her toys within reach.

We traveled to SD last weekend. It was nice to see my family. My mom, aunt Joleen and Gram babysat Lily and her cousin Connor while we went to see X-Men with my bro and sis-in-law. Our first movie since Lily was born. We used to be quite the movie goers. Sometimes we saw 2 movies in one day. X-Men gets 2 thumbs up. Next on our list is The DiVinci Code and the Break Up. Stay tuned for more movie reviews.

I'm trying out this video feature. I'll see how it goes...

6 comments:

Staci said...

The video worked great - she's such a doll. At some point I figured out how to shrink the movie down so it doesn't have to be below the sidebar - if I have a chance to work that out, I'll let you know.

I LOVE the laundry basket idea. I can't believe I never heard that one before. I guess I'll keep it in mind for the next kid... :)

Anonymous said...

Hey there!

Lily is a hilarious giggler! And I am totally going to steal the laundry basket idea if we ever get around to having another child. The video worked for me too--fun.

Meredith said...

What a cutie pie! :)

Anonymous said...

Lily is the cutest little girl in the whole world.

Jenni said...

Yay Grandma Sherry commented! Hi Staci, Heather and Meredith, my other faithful readers!

Anonymous said...

I love the laudry basket idea. I never thought of that. Gracie is growing out of her tub so that might be our next step! I see Lily's bottom teeth in the video. Too cute:)