Thursday, March 13, 2008

Just a little something for ya...

To help motivate Lily to brush her teeth we started saying her teeth are so pretty and we need to keep them pretty by brushing them. This morning as I was brushing my teeth she said "Momma, you brushing your teeth so pretty."



Harrison has figured me out...not only does he babble "momma" but now he started putting his head on my shoulder. Awwww. My heart melts every time...even 12:30AM and 5:00AM this morning. At 5:00AM he was crying pretty hard and Randy already tried to comfort him but it didn't work. I went into his room and when he saw me he changed from crying to "momma" and after I picked him up he put his head on my shoulder. How can I resist that?

Harrison was content but awake after I fed him. I needed more sleep so I brought him into our bedroom. Before normal waking time Randy, Lily, Harrison and I cuddled and slept all together in our bed. Thank goodness we have a king bed.

No comments: