Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Harrison's Halloween costume ordeal

Daycare asked last week if Harrison was going to be a cat for Halloween. I laughed and said no. Apparently Lily told her he is going to be a cat.

Yesterday while I was sewing his wizard costume Lily asked what I was doing. I told her I was making Harrison's costume. She asked if I was making a cat costume and I told her no. She got a little upset and again told me Harrison was going to be a cat.

Not that there is anything wrong with Harrison dressing as a cat it just wasn't a plan at all. Not sure where that all came from!

3 comments:

Josephine said...

So what's Lily going to be? A cat? :)

Staci said...

Or does Lily's costume need a cat to complete it, and she thought Harrison could fill that role? Like a witch with her little black cat?

Anonymous said...

I am confuse..! Excited to see the Halloween costume.