Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Buddy

Harrison is officially able to throw a tantrum and Randy and I can blame the terrible twos. No big deal, it won't last forever. At least the screaming, whining uncontrollably...oh wait...the teen age years will definitely include some screaming and whining uncontrollably. Oh the joys!

I took the day off work to spend with my little buddy. We opted to don hats for our trip to the Children's Museum (just spent the day before with Lily for our special time together before she started school, glad to have the annual pass!). Harrison and I returned home to find my mom and Gram waiting in our driveway. They surprised not only Harrison but me too! Randy was in on it but he's the best secret keeper ever (except when it comes to my b-day and Christmas presents, he can't wait for me to open them). Harrison helped me pick out the decorations which were Mickey Mouse and Lightening McQueen (why choose just one theme?) and Lily had helped me pick out a train for his cake. We almost forgot to get a cake picture which is why the end is already gone. :) After his nap we started the birthday celebration since Randy and Lily were already home too. It really fell into place...afternoon snack of sugar loaded cake and frosting didn't affect bed time at all. Harrison didn't mind Lily opening almost all of his presents and was really excited to see his big present, a train table.















No comments: