Thursday, September 30, 2010

Announcement

It's probably time to announce that we're expecting baby #3!! We are very excited about it but I kept putting off the announcement because I'm a crazy worry wart. I kept thinking I'd wait until after hearing the heartbeat (the best sound in the world!), then after the 13 week ultrasound (for abnormality check but really I got it to see the baby!!!) and now I've been postponing until after the 20 week ultrasound which is next week. But I can't contain it any longer!!! Plus the little kicks and growing belly are good reminders that everything is progressing as it should.

Lily and Harrison are VERY excited. Harrison loves my growing belly and Lily will describe in detail how she'll help with the baby. She said she'll help out with everything except for changing poopy diapers. Lily also added that she won't EVER change poopy diapers even when she has babies since her husband will do that. Smart girl.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super exciting! Congrats!

Unknown said...

I've been wondering when you would go public!! Congrats again and I'm so glad everything is going well!

Heather said...

Woo-hoo! (And I hope that works out for Lily but I suspect she may have to time-share on the diaper-changing down the road.)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! We're very happy for you.

Carolyn