Tuesday, February 22, 2011

It's a...

BOY!!!!

Henry Gale was born today, February 22, 2011. He entered the world at 12:05PM, weighing 7 lbs. 12 oz. and was 20 inches long. He made the entire pregnancy a good one for me and also made the delivery a wonderful experience as well.

My mom brought Lily and Harrison to the hospital after school. Once they came in the hospital room and we told them the baby was a boy Harrison proudly exclaimed that he always wanted a boy. He kept repeating that over and over with a big grin on his face. Lily fell in love the minute she set eyes on him. She also had a huge smile on her face and after checking him out she started taking lots of photographs of Henry.



















6 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!
You look wonderful, the kids look over the moon...and he is beautiful. Love the name. Is the middle name an homage to Lost?

Unknown said...

Great pictures! Lily and Harrison are going to be excellent helpers! Thank you for posting pictures so soon and I hope you have a wonderful first night snuggling with Henry. Oh, and I think I predicted the birth day, although I was way off on the weight!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures. Every time I got a new text message, I was hoping it was pics! I never thought to look here.

Congratulations to you all!

Love Ya!
Aunt Mady

Becky said...

beautiful!! Love the name-you look fabulous! I think this baby might look like you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful baby-a perfect addition to your cute little brood! Can't wait to see little Henry Gale in person. Love, Barb & Gary

erbiegirl said...

Love love love you! and i love love love your adorable family! Congrats to you all! Muah!