Sunday, April 01, 2012

Childish but oh so fun!!

Kind of funny that I finally blogged on April Fool's Day. So I have to take a minute to report how childish I am and how I got Randy this April Fool's Day. It started when I was up really late since I took a late evening nap. I tossed and turned and couldn't sleep. When I looked at the clock it was April Fool's Day so I got to work. I painted Randy's toe nails hot pink. This still makes me laugh since I had to expose his feet, hold my cell phone in my mouth for light and try to paint his toe nails so he wouldn't wake up and wouldn't smear nail polish all over our sheets. Mission accomplished! Onto the next fool...I decided Harrison needed matching hot pink toe nails. He actually woke up and asked me to cuddle with him. I was happy to do so but after he was conked back out I painted his pretty little toe nails. I kept my pranks for Lily pretty simple and put her huge, stuffed animal on the potty. She got a kick out of it when she went to use the toilet. But I'm not done yet! The grand finale was when I cut up confetti and put on our ceiling fan to our bedroom. I put the fan on high speed and constantly reminded myself NOT to go into our bedroom and turn on the light. Poor Randy. He actually got a kick out this one! I was in the next room so I knew when he came looking for me. I was happily impressed with how well the confetti coated our bedroom. :) Randy said he couldn't wait for tomorrow. Not to get me back but so April Fool's Day would be over. :)

1 comment:

rahul said...

Thanks for great information you write it very clean. I am very lucky to get this tips from you



Sandwiches New Westminster