Thursday, December 06, 2012

Brotherhood

The joys of brotherhood include Harrison teaching Henry new things.  Harrison teaches Henry new words almost daily, usually things like "truck" and "trains".  It always melts my heart when I hear it.

Today I overheard another language lesson while Harrison and Henry were in the bathroom.  Harrison was finishing up his bathroom duty while Henry was waiting for his bath.  Harrison said "Henry, say junk."

Yep, joys of having boys.

To note-we have always called our body parts the appropriate names.  "Junk" is a recent discovery and I believe it was learned from his father.

1 comment:

Staci said...

Hilarious!

I guess Peter will have to wait to learn that term from some kid at grade school, cause I don't picture him picking it up from Nathaniel... :)