Wednesday, September 02, 2015

Preschool and turning the big 0-2

This momma was hit hard in one day by proof of babies growing up too fast. Henry was off to his first day of preschool AND May turned 2 years old. On the same day. Tears. 

Henry was my first stay at home baby.  Despite working from home for his first 1.5 yrs he never went to daycare. A college girl babysat him a few hours a week during my work from home stint. He got a lot of mom's attention!  Anyhow, I was worried about him and it was for nothing. He did great. Big smiles going and big smiles coming home. 



May's birthday was pretty low key. Grandma Kim and Grandpa Roger visited for her birthday which is always nice.  I made her some cupcakes and she was sung to about 100 times that day. So much she started singing it (as best she could).  She got some trucks, books and I'm going to decorate her bedroom since she never really got any decorations at all. Since birth. 😁 

No comments: