Monday, April 10, 2006

Carrots! This past weekend was filled with carrots! Lily ate her first vegetable and she liked it. She still made a sour face but she kept opening her mouth and actually ate really quick. Carrot covered baby pictures to come in the near future.

Otherwise we had a pretty fun weekend. Randy was busy, again, with home renovations. Kind of feel bad for the guy. He about went nuts yesterday cuz I wouldn't let him use the drill since Lily was sleeping. Everything he needed to do required loud noise and I wasn't about to wake her! I pretty much had to force him to sit down and watch TV for a while.

Yesterday morning was our first ultimate frisbee game. Our last 2 Sunday games were cancelled due to high winds. Imagine that, windy in Colorado. Our friend, Sara, babysat Lily while Randy and I played. Lily enjoyed her time going for walks and hanging with Sara. I can say I enjoyed my first ultimate frisbee game, although got tired of running about 1/2 through. I even dove and caught the disc. Okay I call it a dive, Randy called it something like falling on my knees. Anyhow, I caught the disc and that's all the matters. I was quite proud though since I have witnessed my husband throwing himself on the grass game after game. I thought I was too much of a scaredy cat to dive. In practice I wouldn't think about diving but in yesterday's game I did it and didn't think twice about fracturing something.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My granddaughter eating veggies already, she is growing up way to fast.