Friday, April 07, 2006

Not time to write a lot. The only time, since I'm a great employee, is to write on my lunch break and not during work hours. I'm not the type of person that can get to work early and blog. I have a hard enough time waking up to make it to work exactly at 7:30AM, not a minute early. My 2 alarm clocks don't help since I just shut them off, everyday. A few days this week it was really warm and sunny outside and it's hard to eat lunch at my computer and desk. Therefore no blogging on sunny/warm days. Then other days, like today, I have a lunch date. It's nice to get out of the office and meet my friend, Staci, for lunch but then I don't have time to blog. So if I'm blogging at lunch you know I won't leave my office much, it's cloudy or Staci hasn't asked me to lunch. :) Or...I'm being bad and blogging quickly to say hello before the weekend comes.

1 comment:

Staci said...

You just need to get over these qualms you seem to have about blogging during "work time". I don't make a point of getting in early to blog, or staying over lunch just for that purpose. I just, you know, make time. As in, blow off work to type a little :).

Thanks for meeting me for lunch. That always makes the day more fun!