Saturday, August 05, 2006

Lily, Lily, Lily

Lily is now 9.5 months old. She has 6 teeth total. She likes taking baths, going swimming, riding in the stroller, especially outside, playing peek a boo and she loves her blanket. She is doing great at the babysitters, they treat her very good and she gets excited to see them. Our daycare provider has a 10 yr old daughter that loves Lily and Lily loves her. I'm planning on having her be our Friday night babysitter in a few years, although she doesn't know this yet.

Lily is not crawling but like the last post (almost a month ago) is very close. She gets up on her hands and knees and somehow propels her body forward. A few days ago she did crawl a few steps but fell to her belly because I scared her from freaking out with cheering and laughing because my baby was crawling. I have learned to keep my mouth shut. Here is Lily crawling, scooting or whatever it's called...

No comments: