Monday, May 11, 2009

KIDS!!!!

Last weekend the kids helped me plant flowers. They enjoyed playing in the dirt and all the flowers were planted without too much mess. Although this type of activity isn't much fun without some mess. I also found a deal on a sand and water table from a second hand store. It proved to be a hit by entertaining these kiddos for a good hour.




























The serious side of Harrison












Pretending to be napping












Eyes glazed over by the Sprout Channel (either Dragon Tales or Caillou)












Time to goof off













Typical weekend wear...ballgowns.












This picture is for Randy. He loves her little dimply hands. Our last reminder of our little baby girl.


















Harrison's all smiles for momma













I could eat these cheeks over and over again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss my little grandkids, we had fun while we were in Iowa City and Gram and I are ready to come back!!