Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Another poop story

Daycare called during the day to let Harrison tell me something....He POOPED IN THE POTTY!!!! It's hard to comprehend what he said over the phone so initially I thought he was saying "I burned by body" which had me FREAKING OUT. What kind of daycare would let a child tell their mom they got burned? Needless to say I was very happy he didn't get burned AND that he pooped. I could hear how proud he was in his little voice.

So far this is a one time occurrence. The following day he proceeded to poop in his diaper. Upon seeing him alone in the hallway (his normal pooping habit) I offered the potty but he refused. No biggie, he'll get there!

1 comment:

Our Family said...

What a cute story...pooping in the hallway that is funny! Colin now tells me when he is about to poo..but wont actually poo on the potty and is confused with pee versus poo..oh well