Monday, January 25, 2010

A new form of blogging

Just so you know I've switched blogs. Since Dec 4 (my last blog post) I've been mentally blogging. It's really cool and so easy. I blog nightly while waiting to fall asleep. Before I drift off I think back over our day. I prepare a narrative and decide what pictures to use. And VIOLA! I just blogged. Mentally blogged that is. :)

But I'll switch back to the old school manual blogging. I know my grandma appreciates it.

A lot has happened since Dec 4. Normal stuff, nothing unusual. Holiday parties at the kids' schools, visiting Santa (both kids loved him, nobody cried), Christmas celebrations (3 to be exact), trips to visit the families, a new vehicle (bye-bye minivan, hello 4 wheel drive)and recent illnesses (ear infections, coughs [the kind that sputtered around the small hand trying to cover it right into your mouth], runny noses, fevers). Our future holds exciting times of traveling without kids and with kids, 2 hotel water park weekends, swim lessons, etc. Our family to-do list is jam packed and sure to provide plenty of blog posts. Stay tuned.

No comments: