Friday, June 11, 2010

Tea Party!

Lily's first REAL tea party was a few days ago. It was complete with real tea cups, hot chocolate and biscuits (and aero bubbles which are delicious!). I surprised her with the first tea party when Harrison was napping (she napped earlier) and she LOVED it. She loved the tea party but I think she also loved the time alone with me. She requested another girl tea party but Randy and I talked her into letting Harrison join us. For some reason, this tea party turned into a very improper tea (imagine burping and toasting to a "Fantastic Pee Party") party but we had many laughs about how improper it was.:) Today's tea party will make our 4th consecutive tea party.



2 comments:

Grandma Sherry said...

I am so happy that you are having a great time. Wish I was there with you. The pictures and stories are great. Miss my grandkids!!

Raven Audron said...

That is too cute. I'm trying to think of cute things for me and my 3 yr-old to do. :)