Friday, June 04, 2010

Greetings from England!

We're on a bit of a holiday. Well, myself and the kids anyway. Randy is working and that is why we are here in the first place. My company agreed to reduced hours which means I get to hang with the kids all day and work in the evenings once Randy is home. Currently "home" means a serviced apartment in the middle of the city which is quite lovely. We'll be here for 3 weeks so we plan to stay at another location or 2 to explore our surroundings. Plus, staying at cottage in an old barn sounds rather fun. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's great you have a nice place to stay! We need pictures!! Let me know if you need any ideas for stuff to do or a place to stay the other two weeks - Ben has a cousin who lives there (he has two kids). I know he visits the beach and he recently posted some pictures on FB of some "digger land" - think large machinery that the kids can play on. :-)