Thursday, January 26, 2006

Thursday, Jan. 26, 2006

Last night Lily slept through the night!! She has done this once or twice before but it's still so exciting. I just hope it becomes the norm! Our normal 9PM feeding was interrupted when our friends came over. Mark is visiting from out of town and Scott dropped him off at our house. It's quite funny seeing grown men get so excited over a baby. Normally we are bad influences on the women since they maternal and thoughts of baby enter their minds. But with Scott it's a different story! He loves to hold her and got a kick out of her smiles. He will be a dad before too long! Anyhow I finished feeding Lily around 10:15PM and she slept until 6AM! Which is perfect since we are trying to start her daily feedings at 6AM. It's easier waking up to a baby alarm than the annoying electronic alarm.
I was a little naughty this morning.:) Randy and Mark woke up early to go snowboarding and I was to drop Lily off at daycare which means I would be a little late to work. I decided to enjoy our morning and went into work later than I planned! It was so fun. She is sooooo happy in the mornings. There isn't anything you could do that wouldn't make her smile.

No comments: