Friday, January 27, 2006

TGIF

No work for 2 whole days!!! Our weekend plans should be fun. Mark is in town until Sunday so we need to show him a good time. Tonight we are going to explore downtown and find someplace new to eat dinner. I believe our friends Dave and Sara are coming too. Tomorrow we are going snow boarding. Randy and I will take turns since one of us will need to watch Lily. We did this once before and it worked out well.

We had another full night's rest! Lily slept from 9:30-5:45! I could hear around 4AM sucking on her fingers but she never woke up to eat. I really shouldn't make it sound like we are completely rested, don't need caffeine to survive the day or don't have bags under our eyes. We don't sleep the whole time and I still get up approximately 5 times to check on her. I figure if I can't hear her on the monitor something must be wrong. Nothing ever is wrong but that's how my mind works.

Last night she was quite giggly. Only around me which made me look like a liar when I try to recreate it for Randy and Mark and she just stared blankly at me. Honestly, she was laughing for 3 minutes straight. I was doing pretty goofy things and anyone would have laughed. It's hilarious what you will do to see your kiddo smile/laugh.

Randy just called me from the slopes, yes...he is snow boarding for the 2nd day in a row. Good for him, annoying for me since I have to work!! Anyhow, he wanted me to write that he is cool. So I just did.

No comments: