Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Our Thanksgiving was really nice. We traveled back to SD/IA and saw both sides of the family. The day was busy but not overly rushed. We ate a lot of turkey and yummy side dishes and I had more for lunch today. I don't think I could ever get sick of turkey dinner.

Lily and Harrison traveled well. We purchased a portable DVD player on black Friday and it was wonderful on our return trip. Lily doesn't watch much TV but she zoned into Elmo and Horsey long enough for me to sit back in my seat. Harrison is really good. He enjoys playing a little bit or trying to grab a toy but otherwise he eats and sleeps during the car ride.

We celebrated Christmas with my family when we were in SD. It didn't really seem like Christmas but rather a night opening a ton of gifts. Lily took forever to open her gifts. Initially she wanted to color, then opened one gift and played with that for a while. It probably took 2 hours to open all her gifts.

Lily will start a toddler gymnastics class this weekend. It involves a parent and I think it will be fun to do with her. Anything to help rid her of toddler hyperactivity sounds good to me!

Randy is busy being a professional but in his down time he is working hard on his rock band. He loved playing guitar hero on his x-box 360 (see baby I don't always call it a Nintendo) and the day rock band came to stores he had to buy it. I have to admit I'm now addicted to guitar hero and gladly play the guitar and occasionally the drums in rock band but nooooooo way will I sing in front of anyone else. I like our friends and want to keep them.

Well that's it for now. Kind of boring but oh well. I have a few minutes before I leave work and that means one final bathroom break.

No comments: