Friday, December 07, 2007

Ahhhh...two years old.

Last night while preparing supper Lily wanted to get into the refrigerator. When she is allowed to stand in front of the open refrigerator she will say "I want cheese" or "I want milk" or "I want this." Of course she wants it immediately (we're working on patience, it's NOT easy). In order for me to finish supper I asked her to shut the fridge door and when she wouldn't I shut it. This led to a huge crying fit while she stood staring at the fridge door. I decided to let her be for a few minutes and when she realized staring at the fridge door while fake crying didn't get a response from me she followed me around the kitchen still fake crying. Finally I took her to the couch and sat her down. I asked her if she knew why she was crying. She thought about it for a few seconds and really sadly said "No."

1 comment:

Liz Jimenez said...

I'm not sure I'll think so when it's my turn, but that's pretty funny. :-)