Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Reverse psychology

Whatever you do...do not leave a comment. Please avoid leaving comments at all costs. I'm trying to get a full page with absolutely NO comments and I'm almost there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Of course I'm only kidding. I LOVE to read comments and it's sort of sad when I don't get any. Thanks to the Lincoln girls (Staci and Renee) who are the only people that commented on the entire page.

I have a site meter so I know people do read my blog and my Grandma said she reads it twice a day (sorry for those days I don't post!!!). I guess it just feels good when someone actually comments. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm just commenting for the sake of commenting, but I'd like to point out that Randy seems like a really awesome guy.

Staci said...

I totally hear you. Sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself for several posts in a row. But then you usually come through for me with a comment here and there :). Sorry I'm so sporadic. I'm doing well if I flip through my friends' blogs once a week these days!

Weird about the links to the pregnant pic... although I wanted to point out that the title in the web address for that post still says "barefoot and pregnant", so you may keep getting the hits so long as you leave it up. I don't know for sure though.

Jenni said...

Staci, you have always been my blog advisor and once again you found an error! Thank you...but I'm not sure how to fix it. Any ideas?

I can't complain about other bloggers if I don't leave comments myself...something I need to be better about since I read pretty frequently!