Thursday, November 11, 2010

One of my favs

I'm not sure I can communicate how much I love this but I'm going to try. I LOVE FEELING THE BABY KICKS, MOVEMENTS AND PUNCHES. I LOVE IT. I LOVE IT. I LOVE IT. I feel like it's my little secret that sometimes I share with others but sometimes I'm selfish and keep them all to myself. These little kicks help keep my attention during work meetings, especially during a recent all day training. Apparently my little one likes all day training or maybe she/he decided to rebel and party all day, whatever the reason I loved it.

If others are around, usually Randy and the kids, I'll share and put their hand over my tummy where the kicks/punches are happening. Lily was able to feel the baby kick the other day. I don't think she quite understood what it would feel like but she's more than happy to keep on trying to feel more.

For the past 2 days, the baby has increased the intensity of their kicks and punches. Now it's fairly significant and hard not to stop and notice. I can see them through my shirt (which is completely alien like but I still love it).

Since I'm fairly busy during the day the majority of the kicks will happen at night as I lay down in bed. I don't mind postponing sleep for a little bit while I relish in this fantastic and completely amazing thing happening inside my body. I love it.

2 comments:

Staci said...

I LOVE that part of pregnancy. Even when Peter was keeping me awake in the night, I couldn't help but love the assurance that all was well. And I miss it once I have the baby in my arms. Just a little, but I do. Enjoy every little kick and punch!

erbiegirl said...

i love it too girl. and i am cherishing it because i know i won't have anymore babies.

Romy loves to feel my belly. she gets a real kick out of it.

Reese is the most active around 6:30pm. it's a great time bc i sit down to watch tv and Ted and Romy can both share in the fun.

Reese moves around so much during the day now i find myself rubbing my belly saying, sshhhhhh, it's ok honey.