Saturday, August 06, 2011

11 years. Seriously.

Happy Anniversary to us. :). Yesterday, was our 11 year wedding anniversary (3 days before that was our 17 yr dating anniversary). I'm very thankful to be married to an amazing man. I'm very thankful for our vacation since it gives us 8 days and nights of being together without distractions of real life. I'm thankful that we have different interests (Randy likes ultimate frisbee, I like scrapbooking, etc.) but our differences have brought us closer (strategic board games, comedy shows). I'm thankful his presence calms me when I'm upset. I'm thankful he's a gentleman. I'm thankful our children will have the best male role model. I'm thankful our children are surrounded by a mom and dad that love each other. They smile when they see us kiss and always join in our hug.

After I met him 17 years ago I said he's too good to be true. I love everything about him and I've learned to appreciate that he is too good to be true and just accept it.

No comments: