Saturday, September 02, 2006

4 Things

This is a fun way to share some things about myself with you. In case you didn't already know. I added a few extra tid bits.

4 JOBS I HAVE HAD:

1. Bean walker-I grew up in SD what more can I say.
2. Receptionist at a hair salon-great discount!
3. Orange Julius-most of college, Randy and his friends benefited when I worked till close and bought home goodies instead of throwing it away.
4. Waitress at Bob Roe's-best tip money ever.

4 MOVIES I COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER:
1. Sweet Home Alabama-I've watched it so much my DVD is worn
2. Sex and the City-okay, not a movie but I seriously could watch it ALL the time.
3. How Stella Got Her Groove Back. Randy's favorite too. just kidding.
4. Bourne Identity/Supremacy-my favorite action/suspense movies

4 PLACES I HAVE LIVED:
1. SD
2. IA
3. CO
4. That's it, haven't lived anywhere else.

4 OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:

1. Starbucks white chocolate mocha
2. Mandu and Bulgogi, made by my mom-in-law.
3. Broccoli-I swear I love it.
4. Sour gummy worms-almost always accompany me on car trips to SD/IA.

4 PLACES I'D RATHER BE:
1. With Lily and Randy anywhere (my previous post indicated our family time is minimal these days)
2. New Mexico in November, celebrating a rocket launch.
3. Kauai, HI-if I could only pick one vacation spot for the rest of my life it would be here.
4. Day spa with unlimited massages, facials, pedicures and manicures.

4 THINGS I WANT TO CHANGE (and can change):
1. Stop being indecisive
2. Lose weight-yada, yada, yada
3. Sending cards late-it's really not genetic
4. Start volunteering-yes, it was a New Year's Resolution but hasn't occurred yet.

4 THINGS I AM THANKFUL FOR:
1. My husband and daughter, they have taught me so much about myself and I strive to repay them with happiness and my love.
2. My SD family including extended family, in-laws and friends that I have known long enough to be considered family. You guys rock.
3. Caffeine-I don't considered myself hooked but it helps keep my house clean.
4. Growing up in a small town with a large family.

4 CHILDHOOD MEMORIES:
1. Sunday breakfast and dinner with McGuire family
2. Getting awesome hand-me-down clothes from my cool cousin Erin
3. Melissa and Kerry-too many memories to name one.
4. Birthdays-my mom always made the best of them.

4 HIGH SCHOOL MEMORIES:
1. Being late to dance squad everyday with Melissa (even though school was 2 blocks away).
2. Meeting Randy at the mall.
3. Teepeeing (sp?) and hill jumping(I hope Lily never tries hill jumping) :)
4. Sports (volleyball and soccer) dance and cheerleading, kept me out of trouble for the most part, well except for hill jumping but I never got caught and never used my own car.

4 COLLEGE MEMORIES:
1. The boys-meaning all of Randy's friends. I was the only female with about 10 guys for years. They provided lots of crazy memories.
2. Two drunk, okay, very drunk occasions. The first was the night before my mom picked me up at the end of my first year. Luckily she laughed knowing I learned my lesson or at least until my 4th year after a very hard pathophysiology final.
3. Working hard with usually 2 jobs and maintaining a good GPA.
4. Going through the different changes with Randy and getting engaged.

No comments: