Wednesday, February 06, 2008

"If I had an entire weekend to myself I would”

I would sleep. I would sleep in. I would nap. I would go to bed early and sleep all night uninterrupted.

I would curl up with a super comfortable blanket and nice pillow.

I would scrapbook. I need to catch up on Lily's and start Harrison's.

I would see a girlie movie.

I would shop. I love to browse but lately I'm on a time frame so I run around like mad.

I would get a massage from the denver school of massage therapy. Randy and I did this frequently before kids. Unfortunately you have to arrive early on the weekend to get in (first come first serve for $12.50 hour long massages)and that isn't an option anymore.

I would end the night renting another girlie movie and drinking some wine. And painting my nails. And taking a heavenly bubble bath.


The question came from crazy hip blog mamas. What would you all do with an entire weekend alone?

2 comments:

Renee said...

My weekend would be quite similar to yours...except I would want to fly to a beach too and lie out in the sun with a strawberry daquiri and some chick lit.
That could count for the napping time.

erbiegirl said...

first i would cry from being away from my baby...bc she is still so young...once i am over that, i would get my hair done, my nails done (all of them), take a bubble bath, read stupid magazines, see a girlie movie, have a Sex and the City marathon, talk on the phone to my Denver girls, have bad takeout and eat uncontrollably...and oh yeah, sleep.