Monday, October 09, 2006

Susan B. Komen Race Day

The Susan B. Komen walk was a success. Denver remains the largest race in the country, with over 65,000 people participating. Because Lily had a cough/cold last week I choose to do the 1K family walk instead of the 5K. It was chilly but we bundled up and thankfully, it didn’t rain. Lily was a good sport and watching all the people entertained her. The race, once again, was amazing. Knowing all those people were there to support breast cancer is awesome. Thanks to everyone that donated and supported me and my family. I appreciate it so much, it truly means a lot to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I saw the picture of Lily with the sign, I cried. I still get pretty weepy over things like that. Thank you Jenni, and my Granddaughter Lily, and my son-in-law Randy for all your love and support.