Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween

This past Saturday was my niece's belated birthday-costume party. To maintain my cool aunt status I dressed up as a punk rocker. Since Lily has worn her giraffe costume a few times already she too dressed a punk rocker. Her mohawk was a little off center and she didn't like the fur collar. Maybe that's a good sign. By the middle of the party I was ready to wash my face and hair and change clothes. The studded chocker was annoying.


















My work Halloween party was Monday. I opted not to dress as a punk rocker and instead wore...scrubs, my white lab coat and a string of peppers around my neck. Can anyone guess what I was?

2 comments:

Staci said...

Ha ha ha ha! I love your work costume. It took me about two seconds, but that is some good stuff!

The punk rock duet is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Great costumes! You look a little intimidating, Jen. I also loved the photos of Lily & Randy. The resemblance is incredible!