Thursday, March 26, 2009

Lily face time

Lily's daily outfit at home is either a Cinderella or Snow White dress. It varies depending on her mood but do not, I repeat, do not suggest she wear pants or leggings under the costume. Don't even think about it. Just go find some tights. Another reason to wish warmer weather was upon us.














What can I say she loves sparkly things. Who doesn't? When she's at daycare I totally wear the tiara and earrings myself. :)













Lily and her friend Gracie at a dance show. Mel, my BFF, owns a dance studio and for the 2nd year in a row Lily and I have attended the year end spring fling. It's a yearly mother daughter tradition now. No boys allowed.













Lily getting antsy during the dance show. She was trying some mad moves but that darn long jean skirt is hard to do leg kicks with.












One of my faves. I love you Lillers.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that last picture! You should have it enlarged and frame it!

erbiegirl said...

yes, awesome picture! order it, blow it up, frame it!