Friday, March 17, 2006

Drink green beer!!

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Erin Go Braugh! I tend to get pretty "into" St. Paddy's Day since my family is absolutely crazy! Don't want to call my family crazy so I will give a few examples and you can be the judge:

1.) My cousin dyed my dad's and grandpa's hair green.
2.) My family takes off work and goes to the bar at 8AM
3.) My brother made McGuire's (my maiden name) Tavern sweatshirts for the family. (yes, I am wearing it today)
4.) I am wearing green colored contacts.
5.) I got up early to dress Lily in her St. Patrick's Day attire so I could take pictures.
6.) I pinched Randy cuz he wasn't wearing green but was still dressed in his pjs.
7.) I pinched 2 people at work for not wearing green.
8.) I took part in my company's leprechaun decorating contest and enjoyed glittering up my leprechaun.

Okay some of the reasons indicate I may be the crazy one but I swear I get it from my family. And it's my duty to pass it on...


This may be a surprise but I did a whole St. Patrick's Day photo shoot. I included one pic above but if you want the link just email me. I just sent them to my family and to the Dillings since I know they are just as crazy about St. Patrick's Day!

Thanks to Lily's great grandma McGuire for the bib!

1 comment:

Staci said...

I was thinking as I read your list that it was YOU who's crazy, more than the rest of your family :).

Sorry I haven't been around to comment the past several days. When I went back and read it all, there were a million things I wanted to have said!