Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Our sweet baby has a new talent.

Spitting. Yep, she now is spitting and I'm slowing learning not to have my face so close to hers during these spastic arms/legs flailing spit filled moments. I never imagined seeing someone spit would be so much fun. I couldn't wait to tell Randy when he got home from class! I'm a proud momma what can I say!

To keep with my crazy baby theme for this post I have attached a funny picture. I named it rightfully so "Crazy Baby." I just put it on my desk today and it makes me laugh every time I look at it. Her hair is crazy, her eyes are so big and her mouth is opened like she wants to eat you.

As I was falling asleep last night I told myself to bring the camera to work so I could upload pictures of our floors. It was a good thought but for that to happen I would have to be relaxed and sane in the mornings to remember to pack the camera. I never have a calm weekday morning. I will try and post some pictures tonight. Ya know since I'm not busy at all with a 4 month old, a husband, 2 dogs that demand treats/water/outside/attention, a trip to home depot to pick out a kitchen faucet since the 50,000 we examined at Lowe's won't work, additional grocery shopping since I didn't get everything I needed at my Costco and SuperTarget stops last night and make lunches/dinners for the next week. Oh yeah since I will have plenty of time I need to do the laundry that has piled up to the ceiling. If anyone is betting, put your money on me going to Home Depot (since my hubby will enjoy that and we really do need a sink) and me watching American Idol and Real World-Key West. All the other fun things will still be there tomorrow. (I will let the dogs outside, get them water and a few treats as well as play with and feed Lily:)

No comments: