Monday, March 20, 2006

Just time for a quick post. I was late to work but totally not my fault. The first day of spring in Colorado is filled with slushy roads, blowing snow and bad, bad drivers. My normal bus trip is 25 minutes, today 60 minutes!

Big news! Lily is eating rice cereal! First feeding was Saturday. She did pretty good. Not much cereal probably reached her digestive tract since it was on her bib. She seemed to catch on or maybe Randy was a better feeder than I was. I started out while he took a picture of every spoon to mouth movement. Then we switched and I captured every 2.5 seconds of pictures/movies while he fed her. For whatever reason he can feed her better with a bottle and spoon. I give myself props for breastfeeding but that's it. I have fed a gazillion babies when I worked in the NICU so I know how it works but geez, feeding my own baby is more funny than nutrition filled.

I also went to my friend, Kris' scrap booking get together Saturday night. It was so much fun! I got quite a bit done with Lily's book. I haven't even started her birth yet but getting there! Thanks Kris for being the hostess and providing us with space, awesome creative memories equipment and chocolate covered strawberries!

No comments: