Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Sorry for my blogging absence. Last week I was busy with a sick husband and caring for Lily since our babysitter's daughter was sick. I didn't work a lot. :) Plus we drove to IA/SD Wednesday night to visit our families until Sunday. We've been pretty busy!!

Regarding my blogging game, here are the answers:

1. I rode the tilt a whirl at Six Flags for 9 hours for a radio competition but didn't win the final prize. True and very proud of it. Randy also joined in the fun but was the first person off. :) He didn't throw up though. I did win 4 season passes but not the trip to California for the American Idol finals. Oh well!

2. I belong to the mile high club. True, very true. Enough said.

3. We secretly found out Lily's gender but never told anyone. FALSE!!! Our families would have disowned us. Plus I'm not good at keeping secrets.

4. My first car was a 2 toned yellow Ford Fairmont. True. I drove the 3 blocks to my high school and ran out of gas along the way at least once a week.

Thanks for those that played. I guess the right answer was pretty obvious. I still haven't told Melissa she read the rules wrong and that I really didn't know Lily was a girl! Oops. After my co worker, Kim, read it she demanded I tell her which one was false. I think she would have hyperventilated if I did know about Lily and didn't tell anyone. heehee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok so I didn't read the rules, I assumed they were all true and was going to be upset that you knew about Lily, no I really wouldn't have, but would have been a pretty good secret! The mile high club, you devil you!