Tuesday, June 05, 2007

A quick hello

Sorry I have been neglegent with posting lately. We changed our internet service and were without access until yesterday. I typically post at work anyhow but I left early yesterday for a doctor appointment and I'm leaving any minute now!!! I'm off to spend the day with my little girl.

My doctor appointment was great. Normal. Quick. I waited about 35 minutes to be seen by my actual doctor for approximately 2.5 minutes. I don't mind, I get caught up on reading magazines.

Maybe I'll post more tonight. We also cancelled our cable so I have more free time in the evenings. I actually organized my greeting cards last night. Randy commented he thought only grandmas had a collection of greeting cards. It's nice I can still surprise him almost 13 years later.

3 comments:

Staci said...

Whoa. Canceled cable? Seriously? It's a good thing we moved. Your house was Marianne's promised land for episodes of Dora and other cartoons... She would not have taken this change well. :)

Anonymous said...

I also keep a box of greeting cards. I thought I was the only one under the age of 65 that did that! :)

--Meredith

Heather said...

You are not alone in the greeting-card hoarding. I got this tendency from my mom, from whom someday I expect to inherit roughly a quarter of a Hallmark store's worth of inventory appropriate for all occasions.