Monday, June 11, 2007

Weekend Recap

We had a great weekend. I especially enjoyed the weekend because Randy was with us all weekend! Saturday morning we watched our niece, Sydney, play a game in her soccer tournament. They lost that game but Syd played excellent like always! Afterwards, Randy hung out with Lily while I ran some errands and got home in time to put both of them down for their afternoon nap. Randy won for being the easiest to put down but Lily didn't put up much of a fight either. I decided to soak up some rays (with sunblock of course!) and started a new book. Both Randy and I have been reading nightly thanks to getting rid of our cable. Lily and Randy were both sleeping when I had to leave for my hair appointment. While I was gone Randy and Lily went to the community pool to meet Joy and the kids. Afterwards they ate dinner with everyone while waiting for me to get home. My hair appointment (full highlights) took 4 hours! My stylist keep telling me I had a lot of hair but 4 hours later I was done! My uncle Larry should be happy that I returned to blonde.

On Sunday Lily and I turned into cheerleader mode at Randy's ultimate frisbee tournament. Here is Lily watching while sitting in someone else's chair. It was the perfect size for her!
















Lily wanted in on the action so she tried to join Randy when possible...




















After Lily's afternoon nap (we snuck in a movie--Dejavu--it was good) we all went to the community pool for a dip. Lily remained on Randy's lap most of the time but she did walk around the pool with assistance. Once she decided to walk on her own but lost balance and dunked her head. She was a little shocked but wasn't too upset. Lily is a people watcher and liked to climb into her stroller and watch everyone else.






















To end our fun weekend we hung out at Joy and Bobby's house. We jumped (I took pictures!) on the trampoline, picked strawberries, and ate burgers. We had a great time with our nieces, nephew, and Joy and Bobby.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where's that belly? i wanna see the belly! :-) sounds like you had a great weekend!!