Thursday, June 28, 2007

Very pregnant

Here is my latest belly shot. This was taken last week at 32 weeks pregnant. Currently we are 33 weeks, only 7 weeks remaining. Holy crap. Scary and exciting.
PICTURE REMOVED!!!!!


Overall I'm feeling good. I have little complaints like heart burn, restless legs, difficulty turning over and getting out of bed, etc. Nothing too major at this point. Some days this kiddo makes a very good effort at escaping, by clawing at my cervix or hoping if he bunches his knees up good enough and pushes with his butt somehow he'll get out. Other days he's quiet and only moves enough to reassure me he's okay. Soon enough we'll meet this little guy and we are very excited about that. I can't wait to see what he will look like. Lily looks so much like Randy with his skin color (thank goodness!), darker hair color, eyes, etc. In quite a few recent photos and in some on her facial expressions she is starting to resemble our niece, Sydney. So now that we know what our girl looks like I can't stop wondering what our boy will look like.

No comments: