Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I'm here I swear. Just haven't found time to write in the past week.

Lily is doing great, although Randy declared today as the start of the terrible twos. I think it's coming in waves, a few rough moments mixed with happy toddler times.

Baby boy is doing great, kicking like a soccer champ. He's been getting the hiccups at least once a day. Instead of "dropping" I think he is moving up. Breathing and eating have been interesting lately. I'm very thankful for air conditioning during the day and the crisp Colorado nights. I'm also thankful that my husband hasn't objected to the 3 fans I use every night. Nor has he objected to the body pillow wedged between us that props up my belly. Nor has he objected to the grunts and moans every time I roll over in bed. And...he always massages my feet when I ask, even after he put in a long work day and likely needs a massage himself. Thanks baby.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Randys the greatest