Friday, February 24, 2006

Goal Met!!!

2nd Post Today!!
It's so nice here, 58 degrees!

I decided to give my answers on Monday. Just in case anyone else wanted to comment. My fingers are crossed.:)

Lily is doing much better. She hasn't coughed much in the past few days. Her nose is back to normal, sometimes clear and other times snotty.

We've been letting her nap longer in the evenings and she has been a lot more happy from 7-9PM. She continues to wake up around 4AM but also continues to fall back asleep after about 10 minutes.

I just have to say that I'm thankful I'm married and don't have to date. I have 2 friends that are single and experiencing the dating world. It's fun to hear about their first dates and butterflies but when I try to give advice I feel so goofy. I really have no clue, so don't take what I say too serious girls! What do I know anyway, I haven't dated since 1994 and I was 17! Plus what does a 17 year old know about dating! Back then it was a lot of prank calls and drive bys.

3 comments:

Staci said...

Drive bys! Ha! My friends and I had a regular circuit we would drive a few times every evening that took us past the houses of all of our boyfriends/crushes. High school is such a goofy age!

Meredith said...

I remember drive-bys too! There was one boy I really liked who lived at the end of a dead end street. We didn't realize it was a dead end until we were there...it was really embarrassing!

Staci said...

so... It's a week from the Monday when you promised answers now. I still want the results of your true-false question :).