Friday, December 08, 2006

Friday? No, it's only Thursday. OMG, it's really Friday!

I'm so excited for the weekend. I keep reminding myself it's Friday and I don't have to work all weekend. Yay!!!

By now it's no secret...I like to take photos. I won't say how many are on my Target/Yahoo site but it's a lot. Most people like when I share them, so here you go....







This hippo walker was given to us by a family at our daycare. When pushed, it will suck up little blocks. Lily figured out how to push it almost right away. Now she has more control and can stop it, instead of pushing it faster than her little legs could keep up












Lil and her chair. She's in chair mode-stand up, sit down, etc., etc., etc.





This is Lily's first craft project. It was done at daycare. I couldn't imagine getting 5 kids to use paint and not have it all over the place. It's very cute though.








Lil getting a piano lesson from her father. Craftiness comes from her mother, musical abilities come from her father. It all works out.










The family. Not only does father's DNA provide musical abilities but it also provides spikey hair style.

No comments: