Friday, December 08, 2006

When I was little I played dolls, now...

I can dress up my baby girl. It's so much fun. I love it. I am searching for a super cute holiday dress but haven't found one in the stores yet. I found a few online and wanted people's opinions. I like them all so I really don't care which one wins. Keep in mind her coat is red. I couldn't find a picture online but it's super cute, velvet and it was on a great sale at Old Navy.


Dress 1 (the black one, minus the head thingy, so not into them)



















Dress 2




















Dress 3

5 comments:

Meredith said...

I think dress 3 is my favorite, and would look VERY cute under a red coat. But they're all awfully cute! :)

Staci said...

Hmm. I like dress 2, unless you're worried about it clashing with the coat. Dress 1 would be my next pic. At Lily's stage in crawling/walking, I think dress 3 would make it hard for her to get around with all that puffiness. But it is adorable. If it's just for a little while, it's probably not a big issue... Little girls' dresses are so fun!

Jenni said...

I hope, hope, hope she's walking by Christmas. If not, her parents will be in trouble. I know that doesn't make much sense but it's best not to try to understand. :)

Anonymous said...

Courtney likes #3 I like #2 don't help much does it. Can't wait to see you all at xmas.

Staci said...

What's up with all the goofball headbands anyway? Do the stores really think that's a selling point? Those things are awful.

I'm sure Lily will be walking soon. I've seen enough instances of a little girl tripping-walking-crawling because of the dress I loved and forced her to wear, that I think I'm overly sensitive to that now :).