Tuesday, May 08, 2007

I'm writing about WHAT?!?!?!?

Last night’s conversation:

Randy: “You haven’t been blogging much lately.”


Jenni: “I know, I’m still in a blog fog.”


Randy: “Maybe I should withhold sex to get you to blog.”


Jenni: “Do I need to wear a sign that says ‘Will blog for sex’?”


Randy: “Maybe it will get you to blog more.”


Jenni: “Yeah, I’m sure the family would love to hear this conversation about sex.”


Randy: “Newsflash, we have 2 kids, we have sex.”



So there you have it. A story about sex. Sorry family.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Randy likes your blog so much that he's willing to withhold sex so that you'll post?

Wow. That's a faithful, loving reader. :)

Anonymous said...

he's going to lose his man-license if he lets his guy friends know how much he loves your blog.

Liz Jimenez said...

And this is why my family doesn't know where to find my blog... :-)