Sunday, August 19, 2007

Tarde, tarde, tarde

Due date came and went...with no appearance from baby boy. I appear to brew some late kiddos. Thankfully they treat me well and don't give me much grief, so I can't really complain. Except a grandma at the park told me I looked tired today. Yeah, that was nice.

Our friend, Q, is visiting until tomorrow. He leaves in time for my mom and in-laws to arrive. It's going to be crazy for a while, with family visitors and a newborn visitor by Tuesday at the latest. Randy and I have a bet for what time of the day he will be born. Lily was induced at 1PM and born at 5:51PM so Randy is counting on this same time. While I see his point I don't like the "pressure" of going so quickly so my side of the bet is he'll be born after that time frame and Randy thinks he will be born before that time.

Anyhow I'll try and post on Monday to let you all know that baby boy hasn't arrived yet and will be evicted on Tuesday. Unless of course he surprises us and decides to come on his own terms.

No comments: