Thursday, January 18, 2007

Feeling like crap=no wanting to blog

Sick. Sick. Sick. This is my 2nd bug in the past 2 weeks. Felt well enough to care for sick daughter for 3 days and sick husband for 2 days until it hit me-again. Lovely. Now I’m back at work and determined to beat this damn thing. I feel better but still have a runny nose that tests my typing skills before I have to blow my nose AGAIN and I type as fast as I can before my snot reaches too far past my nose. I was tempted to stuff my nose full of Kleenex but opted not to since I only reside in a cubicle and have a lot of co worker traffic. Maybe my germ spreading cough will keep them on the other side of the building.

Lily is doing better—fingers crossed. She came home Tuesday night with a fever (after being sick last Thursday-Saturday). The next morning she was back to enjoying life as a 15 month old. So it appears we have passed it back and forth, back and forth. Now if Randy doesn’t get sick AGAIN then we truly have a miracle.

I’ll write more some other time when I can actually think past how raw my nose feels and that I just ran out of Kleenex.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you are feeling so terrible, Jenni. I hope youare able to kick in the butt quickly! Rest this weekend, put on your bubble suit...don't touch each other, wear plastic gloves or something. :-)