Thursday, January 11, 2007

Kind of funny that just last night Randy was trying to guess my favorite hottie (movie star, sport star, singer kind, you know the kind that your spouse doesn't have to feel threatened by at all). In the almost 13 years we have been together we have guessed each other's hottie maybe twice, just not something we do. He did not end up guessing the correct one but threw out a few names such as Ewan McGregor (ewwww, don't know where that came from), Ralph Fiennes (an old hottie, not so interested anymore), Zach Braff (again, ewww!) any of the Jackass guys. None were correct and we both got side tracked so he never finished and I never told him.

Today, in headlines on my MSN home page, there it was. He's coming to America! David Beckham. Oh boy. I have to get tickets to the Rapids when they play the LA Galaxy. No, I haven't seen a Rapids game, but I did play soccer in high school and consider it my favorite sport to play. Not only am I a soccer fan but I am a Beck fan. Randy already knew DB was considered one of my star hotties so this won't come as a surprise. Plus I think his wife, Posh Spice, is absolutely beautiful and they make a gorgeous couple and have gorgeous kids.

The first time we talked about our hotties, guess who Randy said. Pamela Anderson. Now she's beautiful and 10 yrs or so ago she was in her prime but I still laugh at that. Not exactly the person I would have guessed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw that picture. holy crap! I figured him to have too many tattoos for you. He is HOT! I would certianly look online for those tix NOW! When I went to see The Rapids, I used free tickets and sat in the second row....you can smell their sweat! YUM!

With all my neurosis, I don't think I am ready to ask that question to Ted. Right now, I have a beheaded picture of a Victoria's Secret model taped to my mirror to remind myself that I too, may get to rejoice and bask in the glory of attaining such an unattainable goal. (I am well aware that these girls are 17 or so...I was that hot then...just let them wait...hahhahahhaha)

That guy from Scrubbs is so cute, in a boyish kind of way. Johnny Depp is HIGH on my list. My numero uno is Matthew McConaugheyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

Staci said...

I think Jack Braff is oddly cute, but definitely not HOT. I like Orlando Bloom, maybe. Or Jude Law, though he's almost too pretty.

Pamela Anderson? Wow. huh.

Anonymous said...

pamela anderson was a joke to get her off my back. jeesh, i'm being embarassed in my wife's blog and there's nothing i can do about it.