Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Recent Wells Fargo experience

While standing in line, man gets in line behind me and is standing too close (so close I can smell his gum). When man starts shredding the edges of his check and dramatically tosses the pieces of paper on the floor this is what unfolds...

me- "That's not very nice"
man- "No hablo ingles"
me- I turn away, shaking my head
man- "If you have a problem with it, then you can pick it up" --in clear English
me- "WhhhaaaaTTTT????" still shaking my head
man- "Then stop crying about it"
me- "You've got to be joking."
man- "I will litter in here and I will litter outside"

Like the M&M's commerical...these people DO exist.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, i almost thought i was there with you. what a jerk-o. sounds like someone we would've run into in our little jaunts at break time. People never cease to amaze me. you know it would've made it more interesting had i been there... :-)

Jenni said...

You totally would have reamed his ass! It would have been great. You know how I always regret not saying what I really wanted to, but I am happy I spoke up in the first place.