Tuesday, January 30, 2007

My grandma and cousin Cody were involved in a car accident last Saturday. Both of them are doing well but my grandma did suffer a fractured sternum and possible index finger fracture. Yes, say it with me...ouch. As I was talking with my grandma while she was hospitalized she said she understood why children aren't supposed to ride in the front seat. That's what got me thinking again about car seat safety and that lead to my blog entry about it. This is a photo from their accident....
















My cousin, Cody, was driving and I know he probably feels horrible. He has a huge heart. You don't frequently hear of teenage boys taking their grandma grocery shopping. Cody and Grandma...I'm thinking about you and hope you are both feeling better soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eeekkkkk. ouchie. Well wishes for a speedy recovery to your grandmom. Good thing they weren't hurt worse. accidents are indeed scary!