Thursday, April 26, 2007

I'm not creative enough for a title today

Not too much to report lately. My in-laws left last Tuesday and now we are getting back to our schedules. It's amazing the necessity of a schedule for a 18 month old. Our life thrives on a schedule. Even putting Lily to bed 20-30 minutes late can mess her up. And her parents.

I think we have decided on a name. Or at least have it narrowed down to 2 names. Aren't you just dying to know? Maybe someday, like August 18th. Or if little man is anything like his sister then August 29th. As long as this kid is born IN August I don't care. But if he knocks on September we might have issues. I don't mind sharing my birthday month but he has plenty of time to make his grand appearance in the month of August. IF he is born in August then we will have our family birthdays in August, September, October and November. That is pretty cool.

I'm still thinking about using cloth diapers. I have done quite a bit of research and they only drawback is the extra work to put on the diapers. I don't mind the extra laundry while I'm home on maternity leave---hahaha, I say that NOW. Hopefully by the time I return to work I will be in a dirty diaper washing/drying routine and it won't make for a huge problem. We haven't fully commited yet but I'm getting closer. Just have to make sure the husband is on board...I wouldn't want to be stuck with ALL the diaper changes. And no, Randy wouldn't do that to me. He changes just as many diapers as I do and gags just like I do.

In an effort to bring Lily's scrap book into present times I printed off a ton of pictures yesterday. It's amazing to see the change in just a year. I know that year was filled with huge events like crawling, walking and talking but a year ago she was a tiny, little baby. Now she's a growing toddler. Check her out from April 2006...

2 comments:

Staci said...

Whoa. Lily last year totally looks like a tiny version of Lily now! I just saw a picture of Ruth as a baby and was amazed by how different she looked. You'd never know she was the same child. Lily's a totally different story!

Anonymous said...

Well if the little man is as stubborn as you were, then it could be September. You were due on August 2 and arrived on September 3.