Friday, April 13, 2007

She's all mine


I was able to capture our new evening routine. Playing and nothing else. Well, I DO feed my child but then it's all about playing. We get a little goofy and sometimes it's hard to tell who is more goofy...














Her favorite hiding spot is next to the couch. Usually she is standing and you can see her head and hair in the corner (not much of a hiding spot--but she'll learn someday)








I made a little fort and she obviously enjoyed hiding out in it...












Somehow momma always knows where she's at...













This picture is a little blurry but it captures her big smile as she was finding my hiding spot...

















We had a lot of fun, playing and enjoying our time together. The night ended with a different bed time routine. I decided to hold onto her for as long as she would let me. She fell asleep as I rocked her and I couldn't let her go. I know she is growing up and I wanted to savor that precious time. Watching her breathing, examining her facial features and holding her sleepy body was the perfect ending to a perfect evening.

3 comments:

Heather said...

This is a really beautiful photo essay. You got so much of Lily's joy on film for your readers! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful granddaughter and I am so glad she's mine.

*Tanyetta* said...

just stopping by to say hello!!!