Thursday, April 05, 2007

Snakes and Snails

All I can think about these days is the little boy growing inside me. I have tried to buy things for him. Yes, I said “tried” but I haven’t made one purchase. Buying boy clothes doesn’t bring the excitement that girl clothes bring. I’ve seen a few boyishly cute items but overall nothing that I’m too excited about. My checkbook and husband are thrilled.

I am feeling baby boy move at least a few times a day. Before it was a rolling sensation with a few nudges but now its pokes, punches, and light kicks. Randy felt him move for the first time last night. He was surprised at how strong the movement was. We know what position his head and legs are in so I have an idea if I’m feeling hands or feet. Of course he might be doing somersaults preparing to be a circus boy and ending up in positions I couldn’t imagine.

We briefly discussed names last night but didn’t get far. I made a list today of names I liked and now Randy has to give his yay or nay. We seem to have one name we keep coming back to but haven’t made the life-long commitment to it yet. Aside from Randall Jr. (Randy isn’t down with it) and Mick Mack, if anyone has super cute boy name suggestions, let us know.

Here is one of the ultrasound pictures. Here he is looking at the camera. I refrained from posting the money shot so I don't start the embarrassing mom stuff already. I'm the cool, hip mom don't ya know. Anyhow, the money shot was good and eases our mind he won't come out a she.

No comments: