Thursday, April 12, 2007

I think I've been here before

This is a bit late but whatever, it's my blog and I call the shots. My Chicago weekend was spent in the company of my 2 best friends, Kerry & Melissa. Melissa was actually "working" and had her dance team in a competition. They pretty much blew away the competitors...there wasn't too many competitors but they still blew them away.

In between dance practice and competition we did what was expected. We shopped. We ate. We talked like we have never talked before. Shopping, eating, talking...imagine that. The first piece of evidence was taken in a store (can't recall the name) but it was awesome...and obviously we were having fun...
















Of course with eating came drinking...some pretty drinks if I do say so myself...

















My drinks tended to be clear and on the rocks. Occasionally I got crazy and had something caffeinated...


















A few weeks ago Randy laughed when I suggested we eat at the Denver Chop House. It's a bit pricey and the upcoming baby means we SHOULD be saving money. But...when you are in Chicago you have to eat and when you're not with your significant other...it's cheaper! Sorry Randy. Baby likes prime rib.

















This photo was taken well before alcohol became involved. By the look of it you would think Melissa was drunk--she's the one that did this to me!






















Cab ride to Bulls game = $13.00
Cab ride from Bulls game because tickets were sold out = $13.00
Shopping at H&M = $100's
Tip for our favorite hotel attendant = $5.00
Our only dessert from the Cheesecake Factory = $7.50
Spending a weekend with your 2 best friends = priceless

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I confused on the title:) I love our pictures and remembering what actually we were doing at the time the pics were taken. I love the Priceless quote. I rather liked your hair all ratted like that:)
I miss you guys already but was glad to get home to my Pooh. And can I say that we are three HOT chicks!!!!

Jenni said...

The title comes from the saying of the weekend...always by Kerry. Remember? She had been everywhere...or at least she thought she had.

Anonymous said...

I know! I probably had only been to like 2 places but yet, I had been there before! I am nuts, what can I say! This is such a neat blog! I loved your little descriptions, too. Too cute!

Anonymous said...

You three are just as cute as ever! Glad you had fun!
Mady

*Tanyetta* said...

perfect :)